Splash Of Luck

Closeup Pic of Big Water Splash
Joyfully he came out running , jumping , with smile on his face.
He was breathing so fast … He could imagine that this too would happen.
He needed to call … His phone … cellphone … He dialed the number …
A feminine voice replied and before she could say anything he said “I .. I … You know that …(still breathing so heavily) … The test … Yeah !!! newspaper ad … I just went there and I … I cleared it”
he vented out his emotions like a Niagara Fall on the phone and the girl merely listened and smiled …
After talking he sat down on the bench and glanced over his past few months his handwork … all night study and his tough life … no food and extremely adverse situations.
He never thought would end ,he heard a splash in the fountain and he realized It was nothing except a SPLASH Of LUCK !!!
A gift of his determination dedication and hard-work !!!
A splash changed his life !!!

Written By: Syed Ommer Amer