This Too Happens :D

It was just an ordinary day, I was busy researching about the project which I have to submit in two weeks and I just started it today :P I wonder will it ever get completed or not :D May be not :P Things don't seem that My So-Called Project of Analog and Digital Communication in which i would try to send a data in the form of light pulses and receive it and then decode it will ever be made :P
Point is that, I have stuff in mind. How to Do it and what logic to use but I M JUST LAZY nowadays :P
Plus a  little disturbed :P But it's life after all.

So as i was saying that I logged in to my Gmail account and what i saw was no less than a shock for me :P A High Voltage Shock :P See for yourself :P



Actually, a long long time ago. I participated in Online Competition of Chemistry in which they were giving out a great deal of money to person who can solve "Mpemba Effect" :P You would be asking which PEMBA Effect :P It's EM-PEMBA Effect :D Yeah :P

Well, Google it you would find a great deal of stuff on it. But THE NEWS is they gave me FREE MEMBERSHIP for Participation, which normally costs about 20 Pound :P

Payment Conformation


So Gleefully, i registered and was totally amazed to see the stuff which i GOT for FREE :)
It was

  • Informative
  • Witty
  • Interesting
  • Interactive
  • and most importantly FREE :D
  • Plus, They also gave me access to their E-Magazine which was AWESOME :P
I am feeling like a adventurer found the lost treasure. :D
Got loads of my questions answered from RSC (Royal Society Of Chemistry)'s site and Magazine.
DAMN !  Looks so cool  :P 

I    A-M   M-E-M-B-E-R    O-F   R-O-Y-A-L     S-O-C-I-E-T-Y   O-F    C-H-E-M-I-S-T-R-Y 

Hahahahahahahah :P 
Really Happy at myself and my Achievement :)

DO PRAY THAT MY PROJECT GETS COMPLETED :P